Dental Crown Treatment in Cheltenham
When you have a tooth missing, it can have a serious impact on your life, from your ability to talk and eat properly to your confidence. Everyone should have a healthy functioning smile that they are proud of, which is where we come in! At Beyond Dental, we offer dental crown treatment in Cheltenham, specialising in completely natural crowns so no one will ever know you have had dental work done, unless you tell them of course!Arrange A Consultation Today
What our patients think
1,300 reviews from satisfied customers
- Our years of experience combined with state of the art technology, our treatment for dental crowns in Cheltenham is as efficient and comfortable as possible.
- Our treatment for dental crowns in Cheltenham is as efficient and comfortable as possible.
- Achieve a full and healthy smile with results lasting between 15 and 30 years!
Putting Smiles On Our Patient's Faces
I found beyond dental to be very welcoming. They explained all treatments clearly. And made me feel at ease. Being a nervous patient. I would recommend this dental practice
Wow! Fabulous dentist! Just registered myself and my two children after reading reviews. Went for our new patient check today. We're all nervous patients and have avoided the denist too long but the AMAZING team put us all at ease! The surgery, ethos and service are outstanding.
Calm environment and the receptionist is friendly. She sits with you to go through your introduction and asks if you have any concerns or worries. Dentist is very informative including showing you a 3D scan of your mouth. There is a screen on the ceiling so you can watch TV to distract you. It's not often you can say going to the dentist is a pleasant experience, but this really is.
What a fabulous dentists! Such a relaxing atmosphere and the staff are all so friendly. I especially love the brush stop where I brushed my teeth before I went in to see the dentist. As a busy mum of 3 this is such a handy thing to have and something I’ve never seen before. Now I’ve found Beyond Dental I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
What an absolute gem this place is! They have made this the most enjoyable visit to a dentist I've ever experienced. From the "brush stop" which is gorgeous and lets you brush your teeth before your appointment, to the beautiful green walls it is something to experience. I've never been excited to go back to the dentist before, but I am now!
Why Choose Beyond Dental For Your Dental Crown Treatment in Cheltenham?
We understand that you probably want to get your treatment started as soon as possible, so when you choose Beyond Dental for your dental crown treatment in Cheltenham, we can ensure a quick and effective treatment process
- In some cases, we can offer a same day consultation if you have time.
- During your initial consultation, we will take 5D scans to create your custom dental crown and we also use the scans to show you exactly how your smile will look after the treatment.
- Whilst your custom dental crown is created, we fit a temporary crown so you will leave our clinic with a full smile.
- Two weeks later you will be able to come back to our luxurious clinic to have your full dental crown treatment in Cheltenham, where a full crown is fitted.
You will then have a full and healthy smile for between 15 and 30 years!Get Your Dream Smile With Dental Crowns
A Focus On Patient Care
Our level of patient care is simply unparalleled, so if you are ever feeling nervous about any treatment, there is no need to. We always make sure you are completely comfortable and happy before any treatment, and as we are a private dentist, we have the time to focus on you without rushing for the next appointment.
Having dental crown treatment in Cheltenham can truly be life changing, so to find out more information or to start your journey towards a smile you are proud of, contact us today!
Game-Changing Virtual Appointments
Have you got questions about one of our treatments, or are perhaps not sure which treatment might be right for you? If so, then arrange a free virtual appointment with Beyond Dental! Speak to our team about your smile goals from the comfort of your own home today.Book Your Virtual Consultation
Flexible Payment Plans
Break down the cost of your treatment into smaller, more manageable chunks with our flexible payment plans! Our payment plans are totally adaptable to you and your treatment plan, for example, for £1,000 of treatment, we can break this down into £30 monthly repayments, making your treatment much more affordable.Arrange Your Treatment Consultation
Stress-Free Dental Subscription
We like to keep things simple here at Beyond Dental, which is why we have one fantastic subscription plan available to all of our patients. For just £25 a month you will receive:
- 2 x yearly dental check-ups
- 2 x yearly dental hygiene appointments
- Teeth whitening for life
- 10% off all general and cosmetic dental treatments
- Emergency worldwide dental cover
FAQs - Dental Crowns in Cheltenham
Your own circumstances and tooth condition will dictate what treatments are available to you. Here are some other options to having a dental crown in Cheltenham:
- Dental veneers – Like crowns, veneers are made of porcelain and put on the tooth. However, rather than being fitted all around the tooth as dental crowns are, a veneer is only fitted to the front. They are made from a very thin layer of porcelain. They are a good solution if you have a small chip in a tooth or you wish to fill an unwanted gap.
- Dental fillings – The purpose of a filling is to fill a cavity (a hole) in the tooth. Sometimes they are more appropriate than a dental crown.
Your tooth and the surrounding area are made numb prior to the fitting of your dental crown. The anaesthetic ensures there is no pain at all during the procedure. After the anaesthesia wears off after you have dental crowns in Cheltenham, some people experience soreness and sensitivity as the gums repair themselves. This is perfectly normal and is nothing to be concerned with.
Solihull – Dental surgery
Milton Keynes – Reception
The Brush Stop
Other General Dentistry treatments
Book Your Consultation Today!
If you've heard all that you need to hear and are ready to start your Beyond Dental journey, then get in touch with us today to arrange your same-day consultation!Arrange A Consultation