Braces for Teenagers & Children
With around a third of children and teenagers needing braces, we’re proud to offer top-rated private orthodontic treatment here at Beyond Dental. With braces for teenagers and children no longer routinely available at NHS dentists, this means that more and more teens and children are going without access to teeth straightening and orthodontic treatments. This then creates dental problems later on in life.Arrange A Free Orthodontic Consultation
- Quicker treatment time compared to NHS dentists
- Option of Invisalign treatment for some patients
- Interest free payment plans and finance available
- Save 10% on teeth straightening with our subscription service
Putting Smiles On Our Customer's Faces
I found beyond dental to be very welcoming. They explained all treatments clearly. And made me feel at ease. Being a nervous patient. I would recommend this dental practice
Wow! Fabulous dentist! Just registered myself and my two children after reading reviews. Went for our new patient check today. We're all nervous patients and have avoided the denist too long but the AMAZING team put us all at ease! The surgery, ethos and service are outstanding.
Calm environment and the receptionist is friendly. She sits with you to go through your introduction and asks if you have any concerns or worries. Dentist is very informative including showing you a 3D scan of your mouth. There is a screen on the ceiling so you can watch TV to distract you. It's not often you can say going to the dentist is a pleasant experience, but this really is.
What a fabulous dentists! Such a relaxing atmosphere and the staff are all so friendly. I especially love the brush stop where I brushed my teeth before I went in to see the dentist. As a busy mum of 3 this is such a handy thing to have and something I’ve never seen before. Now I’ve found Beyond Dental I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
What an absolute gem this place is! They have made this the most enjoyable visit to a dentist I've ever experienced. From the "brush stop" which is gorgeous and lets you brush your teeth before your appointment, to the beautiful green walls it is something to experience. I've never been excited to go back to the dentist before, but I am now!
Avoid Lengthy Waiting Lists
As we’re a private dentist, there are:
- No long waiting lists for orthodontic treatments.
- No inconvenient appointment times.
- Flexible payment plans.
- State of the art technology
- Facilities and a friendly and passionate team.
We’re so much more than just your average dentist and we’re here to exceed your expectations and show you how dentistry should be, the Beyond Dental way.Book Your Free Consultation today
Why Choose Beyond Dental?
- Here at Beyond Dental, we have a fantastic team of dentists that specialise in orthodontics and braces for teenagers and children.
- There is no one size fits all approach at Beyond Dental, instead, we offer a unique and personalised approach to every treatment, including braces for teenagers and children.
- We’re passionate when it comes to instilling proper oral health care and educating our patients on how best to care for their teeth and smile for many years to come, and this includes orthodontics and braces for teenagers and children.
- We understand that some children may be anxious about visiting us for regular orthodontic checkups, and this is completely normal. By visiting a private dentist for braces for teenagers and children, we can set time aside to put young patients at ease, without the worry or rush of the next appointment.
- We’re so much different than your traditional dentist, with 5D scanners to show orthodontic patients a before and after of how their teeth will look. We also have dedicated spaces to brush your teeth before your appointment.
Treatments and Braces for Teenagers & Children
The purpose of orthodontic treatment is to make the most of your natural teeth. If your child has crooked, misaligned, crowded or protruding teeth, then orthodontic treatment would typically be recommended as it can prevent further dental concerns from developing as they get older. Orthodontic treatment will typically involve braces, but your child will need to have healthy teeth and gums before they can have braces fitted.
Braces for teenagers and children will likely be traditional fixed metal braces, especially if their orthodontic concerns are quite severe. However, during your child’s initial consultation, we will carry out a full examination and suggest which type of treatment would be best to achieve the desired results.
As we are a private dentist, there are more treatment options available than at an NHS dentist, such as Invisalign, especially for teenage patients who might be more conscious of their appearance.Get In Touch
Interest Free Payment Plans
Break down the cost of your treatment into smaller, more manageable chunks with our flexible payment plans! As well as a 12 month interest free payment plan we also offer finance plans with up to a five year repayment term to help make the treatment your children needs as easy as possible.Start Your Journey Today
Game-Changing Virtual Appointments
Have you got questions about one of our treatments, or are perhaps not sure which treatment might be right for you? If so, then arrange a free virtual appointment with Beyond Dental! Speak to our experts about your smile goals from the comfort of your own home today.Contact Us!
Stress-Free Dental Subscription
We like to keep things simple here at Beyond Dental, which is why we have one fantastic subscription plan available to all of our patients. For just £25 a month you will receive:
- 2 x yearly dental check-ups
- 2 x yearly dental hygiene appointments
- Teeth whitening for life
- 10% off all general and cosmetic dental treatments
- Emergency worldwide dental cover
Braces For Teenagers & Children FAQs
What Is The Best Age For Braces?
What Are The Benefits of Private Orthodontic Treatment?
With private orthodontic treatment here at Beyond Dental, there are no lengthy waiting lists and you’re not restricted to inconvenient appointment times. We’re now welcoming new patients for children and teenager orthodontics at our Beyond Dental clinics and we can usually arrange a same day consultation so that we can get your child’s treatment started as soon as possible. We can also offer a wider range of treatment options, best suited to your child and their teeth, which can mean that treatment time is reduced. As well as enhanced treatment, you’ll also get to experience dentistry the Beyond way, with luxurious dental clinics, state of the art technology and a passionate team of fantastic dentists.
Do Braces Work?
With more severe orthodontic cases, it may be that braces can only do so much work without the need for further treatments. However, this can be discussed both during your initial consultation, as well as at regular points throughout your child’s orthodontic treatment.
Why Do I Need Braces?
How Long Do You Have To Have Braces?
Milton Keynes – Reception
The Brush Stop