Visit A Dental Hygienist in Cheltenham
Forget everything you thought you knew about dental hygiene appointments. At Beyond Dental, we've transformed traditional dental hygienist appointments and, rather than them being uncomfortable and rushed, we've instead dedicated time and passion to ensure that when you visit our dental hygienist in Cheltenham, you won't leave feeling underwhelmed. Plus, when you join our subscription plan, you get two dental hygienist appointments per year included!Arrange A Visit To Our Dental Hygienist
What our patients think
1,300 reviews from satisfied customers
- With our dental hygienist appointments, there is no one size fits all approach. We offer different dental hygiene appointment durations and options so that you can choose the one that's right for you!
- Our team ensure a thorough dental hygiene appointment, where they will not only clean and polish your teeth, but will look at other areas of your oral health including your gums, mouth and tongue.
- We use the latest in dental technology to minimise discomfort or sensitivity
Putting Smiles On Our Patient's Faces
I found beyond dental to be very welcoming. They explained all treatments clearly. And made me feel at ease. Being a nervous patient. I would recommend this dental practice
Wow! Fabulous dentist! Just registered myself and my two children after reading reviews. Went for our new patient check today. We're all nervous patients and have avoided the denist too long but the AMAZING team put us all at ease! The surgery, ethos and service are outstanding.
Calm environment and the receptionist is friendly. She sits with you to go through your introduction and asks if you have any concerns or worries. Dentist is very informative including showing you a 3D scan of your mouth. There is a screen on the ceiling so you can watch TV to distract you. It's not often you can say going to the dentist is a pleasant experience, but this really is.
What a fabulous dentists! Such a relaxing atmosphere and the staff are all so friendly. I especially love the brush stop where I brushed my teeth before I went in to see the dentist. As a busy mum of 3 this is such a handy thing to have and something I’ve never seen before. Now I’ve found Beyond Dental I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
What an absolute gem this place is! They have made this the most enjoyable visit to a dentist I've ever experienced. From the "brush stop" which is gorgeous and lets you brush your teeth before your appointment, to the beautiful green walls it is something to experience. I've never been excited to go back to the dentist before, but I am now!
What To Expect From An Appointment With Our Dental Hygienist in Cheltenham
<p>When you arrive at our luxury clinic, we will make sure that you are completely comfortable and feel settled. Our fantastic dental hygienist in Cheltenham will ask a few questions to make sure you haven’t experienced any problems between your appointments and then will carry out a thorough examination to check that everything is as healthy as it should be. Any abnormal changes or indications of more serious issues can be identified, that would be near impossible to pick up on yourself. Regular visits mean that problems can be noticed early on, with the chance of a speedy recovery becoming much higher!</p>
<p>We’re ready and waiting to help you experience dentistry as it should be, so to find out more or to get booked in for an appointment with our dental hygienist in Cheltenham, contact us today!</p>
Learn About Our Thorough Deep Cleans
- We will conduct a scale and polish (a deep clean of the teeth) to help remove any excess tartar that is hard to remove yourself through your oral health routine at home.
- Without this removal, excess tartar can lead to cavities and tooth decay, so coming to see our dental hygienist in Cheltenham every 6 months is a must!
- Often people push their oral health to the back of their priority list, but now is the time to make a really positive change.
- Plus, visiting our luxury clinics is much more of a treat than a chore, so you will be itching to come back.
- Finally, our dental hygienist in Cheltenham will have a chat about your oral health routine at home, to make sure that everything is as thorough as it should be.
Exceptional Patient Care
Our unparalleled patient care means you can sit back and relax whilst we make sure that your mouth, teeth and gums are healthy during a thorough examination. Visiting our dental hygienist in Cheltenham can significantly improve your overall oral health. We identify issues early on and then use our state of the art facilities to address them in an efficient and comfortable way.
Everyone deserves to have access to a fantastic dental hygienist in Cheltenham, so we offer easy to manage payment plans, meaning upfront fees or hidden extras are never a concern. We also have subscription packages available for our patients, giving you some lovely little extras and exclusive discounts!
Game-Changing Virtual Appointments
If you are interested in one of our treatments but want to find out more information, or aren’t sure if it’s the right treatment for you, we can arrange a free virtual appointment with one of our team! They will talk you through the treatment, as well as your suitability, so you are completely happy with your choice and the results.Book Your Virtual Consultation!
Flexible Payment Plans
Break down the cost of your treatment into smaller, more manageable chunks with our flexible payment plans! Our payment plans are totally adaptable to you and your treatment plan, for example, for £1,000 of treatment, we can break this down into £30 monthly repayments, making your treatment much more affordable.
Visit our dedicated Brush Stops before your appointment
Relax in our luxury waiting area
Gone are the days of clinical, cold dentist clinics.
Receive a warm welcome from our team
Dedicated brush stops with luxury products
Welcome to Beyond Dental!
Other General Dentistry Treatments
FAQs About Visiting Our Dental Hygienist in Cheltenham
- Our dental hygienists in Cheltenham will carry out a “scale and polish”. This is a professional-grade deep clean of your teeth. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and healthy, and ensures your teeth are free from tartar. This helps prevent gum disease.
- Our dental hygienist will identify any ‘problem areas’. After explaining them to you they’ll share tips and advice on how to manage these.
- Our dental hygienist will recommend any interdental devices that you can use to get healthier teeth and gums.
- Our dental hygienist will teach you about good oral health and provide tips for long-term benefits.
- Our dental hygienist will help keep your teeth feeling great, your breath fresh and stop the onset of tooth decay between your trips to the dentist. It’s part of a good strategy to avoid more comprehensive treatments in the future.
- When they see you regularly, a dental hygienist in Cheltenham can spot any abnormal changes or signs in your mouth which could indicate more serious problems including oral cancer. Early detection means your chances of recovery are significantly improved.
Plaque build-up on your teeth is sadly inevitable, no matter how good your tooth-brushing routine is. Day by day it builds up, hardens and if the tartar is not addressed, increases the chance of gum disease.
Our bodies’ defences do fight back to an extent and naturally tackle some of the plaque. However, in some cases, this natural bodily response doesn’t stop. It goes on to break down your bone and soft tissue. This can lead to one or more teeth loosening. In the worst cases, a tooth could fall out completely, which is why having regular visits to your dental hygienist in Cheltenham is so important.
Gum disease can be very obvious in some people, and in others not be apparent at all. You may not feel pain with gum disease and over time you may become blasé of the warning signs.
Gums which get increasingly irritated alter their colour, usually turning darker. You may experience inflammation and discomfort. Sometimes your teeth may appear longer or more spaced. This is because the roots have become more visible. Gums in good condition are firm to the touch and light pink in colour.
Bleeding gums is a big giveaway that gum disease is present. Healthy gums do not bleed.
During the first stages of gum disease, other signs you may become aware of are greater tooth sensitivity, an unfamiliar (metallic) taste or bad breath. This stage is called gingivitis.
Visit our dental hygienists in Cheltenham as soon as possible if you notice any of these signs or are worried for any other reason that you might be suffering from gum disease. It is not possible to cure gum disease but we are able to manage it so that it doesn’t get worse.
When treating you, our hygienists will give your gums a deep clean (known as debriding). This will get rid of accumulated deposits of bacteria. They will then give you advice to assist you in looking after your gum disease over the long-term. Periodontitis which has spread beyond the gums needs care and supervision. We will refer you to a periodontist if required.
For parents, booking a dental hygiene appointment in Cheltenham for your children is a fantastic chance to fully check their teeth, and reinforce the routines that they need to know to care for their teeth as they grow older.
Regular visits every six months often create good habits for life, as your offspring get used to the sounds, sights and smells of the practice. Being familiar with the dentist will help them to feel relaxed and comfortable when they visit.
Children’s teeth are especially at risk between the ages of seven and 14 as the milk teeth are replaced by adult teeth. This is due to the problem of trying to ensure your children brush for the right amount of time and in the right way, not to mention the level of sugar contained in food and drink. Our dental hygienist in Cheltenham can administer fissure sealants and fluoride treatments for children as well as grown-ups who are at a greater risk of decay.
Our friendly team is experienced in making young ones and more nervous patients feel comfortable. We keep appointments as short as they can be and only use tools when absolutely required.
- Watch your diet and consider how it affects your dental health. Don’t consume too much sugary food and drink, and attempt to avoid snacking during the day.
- It’s important to brush your teeth twice a day. We can provide advice on interdental devices like brushes, floss and mouthwash which help clean those spaces between teeth which bacteria love.
- Regularly inspect your mouth. If you spot any changes get them checked out by a dental hygienist in Cheltenham as soon as you can.
Book Your Consultation Today!
If you've heard all that you need to hear and are ready to start your Beyond Dental journey, then get in touch with us today to arrange your same-day consultation!Get Your Dream Smile